Friday, January 8, 2021

Most recent acquisitions..

I have a variety of items in this post, some of which are memorabilia which I was unsure I wanted to pursue.


This was listed as a 2005 Studio Proofs Silver #71 but it was actually the gold (/25), which I needed.



2009 Topps Finest #56 Black printing plate. I got it for $16.19. Think it's the cheapest plate I've paid for so far.



Wheaties box. Paid $10. had seen them before but finally pulled the trigger on non-card stuff.


Miami Marlins flag. Had never seen this before and paid $4.00 for it. More non-sport stuff.


2004 Leather & Lumber Mark Buehrle Dual Game Used Ball & Bat /25. I have a few of the other variations but needed this one.


2009 Finest Gold Refractor #56 /50. I wasnt sure if I needed it but bought it anyway because I dont see them come up very often.


No comments:

Post a Comment